Celebrities with rheumatoid arthritis are a thing to be hardly believed, but it is a truth. Even celebrities with their high quality of life style and intake of contentious food diet could not elope from the clutches of this deadly disease called rheumatoid arthritis. In spite of the general population there are several examples of celebrities, where rheumatoid arthritis didn’t spare them too. Despite their limitation they continued to this glamorous world and some of them stretched their helping hands to aware the people about the outcomes of this disease.
Some celebrities with rheumatoid arthritis
- Lucille Ball, a famous celebrity and comedian, at the age of 17 was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. She had extreme pain in her limbs especially in her knees, after she recovered from pneumonia in her teen age. Her condition became so worse that she left her career as a model for short time and again due to her determination she came back and fulfilled her dreams.
- Renoir, a famous French painter was severely attacked by rheumatoid arthritis for the last half year of his life. It was found that after a massive heart attack, he was diagnosed with R A, which left him with some sort of deformity, and restricted him to a wheel chair. In spite of his deformity he continued his painting and brought some masterpiece that adorns many museums.
- Camryn Manheim, an actress best known, in a law drama TV show called The Practice, for her role as Ellenor Frutt. She revealed about her R A in a magazine, that she was diagnosed with this disease at the age of 44 and that too after 8 months of its appearance. She had the symptoms like pain, stiffness and fatigue.
- Kathleen Turner, a booming actress of the 80’s, who was crowned with some movies such as Body Heat, Romancing the Stone, and many more was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis within 10 years of her career. She didn’t stop there are took a upper hand in the awareness of this disease to the people.
- Rosalind Russell, a famous celebrity who was known for her stage acting and movies, was diagnosed with R A in the middle of her career. She won five Golden Globes and performed in some movies like Auntie Mame, His Girl Friday, etc and died breast cancer that occurred due to the complication of this disease.
- Kristy McPherson is a celebrity golfer who was diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, when she was only11 years old. She opt this profession of golf, as because she thinks it does not require much more activity of the limbs and at present she is successful as a golfer.
It is advised not to feel alone because there are many people whether rich, poor, and even celebrities with rheumatoid arthritis. Never let this disease to be upper hand on you, if you find hopeless with some treatment. Switch off to some other treatment opportunity, which are suitable for you.