How does rheumatoid arthritis start? This is the main question scientists and doctors are searching for ages. But still no progress is definite in terms of the causes. But symptoms are more or less similar but prognosis can take long, as contradicting signs and symptoms can be found similar or linked with other common diseases. It is noticed that mainly patient aged between mid thirties to mid fifties are primarily the main victim. But children too can become a victim of R A. Doctors termed R A (rheumatoid arthritis) as a chronic systemic inflammatory disorder relating to its symptoms and effect. But the sad part is; it is an auto immune disorder. Like most of the auto immune disease R A is also incurable.
Scientists jotted down some potential causes which might actually trigger this disease but in a speculative format, none can be pointed out solely as the single and the only reason of R A. Some of those reasons are:
- T N F (ALPHA) TUMOR NECROSIS FACTOR.
- HEREDITARY factor.
- HORMONAL FACTORS.
- ENVIORNMENTAL FACTORS.
- MISCELLANEOUS FACTORS.
- But, how does rheumatoid arthritis start? The simple and straight forward way to find out it is by looking or feeling the primary symptoms. Some of the common symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis are:
- MALAISE: This symptom increases the discomfort and uneasiness level that can sustain for a whole day. It’s one of the most primary symptoms in R A.
- MORNING SYMPTOMS: Pain and stiffness in big joints like; elbow, knees, hips and back, as if it’s immobile and stuck in a particular position. As the name suggesting this symptom can be felt during the early hours of the day or after a lethargic long break. This is the most common symptoms felt by an R A patient. The whole stiffness and pain can take an hour or so to retain normalcy of the joints.
- FATIGUE: Exertion, tiredness as if he/she is completely drained out. Tiredness both mentally and physically can be felt; enthusiastic nature to work or need to work to live will not support physically as well as mentally.
- APPETITE LOSS: Continuous decrease in body weight can be the unfortunate result if someone is having severe appetite loss. Necessity to consume food in a proportionate basis will certainly not be criteria. Hence sudden decrease in weight and mal nutrition can affect a person.
- MUSCLE ACHE: Daily muscle ache, cramped and pain across the whole body will be felt by an R A patient regularly. This symptom can take long hours which can be experienced by a patient in regular basis.
- RHEUMATOID NODULES: Rheumatoid nodules are symptom which is a clear indication that a patient has developed R A. Almost one third of rheumatoid arthritis sufferers develops these nodules. Mount or a bulged dome like tissue formed around the small joints and spines, which sometimes can be painful. Pressure points like; knuckles, elbows, spine are the most effected part by nodule formation.