Rheumatoid arthritis is an auto immune disorder with inflammation. RA is considered till know as an in-curable disease. Prognosis upon the probable course and the certain outcome of a disease can play a major role. Early detection of this disease can do quite a good to the patient, as it may slow down the progression of the disease. It can be very much effective to fight this disease on its onset. Symptoms can be misleading too, RA symptoms really matches very close to other diseases. How you know if you have rheumatoid arthritis, is pretty simple. Don’t waste any valuable time, rush on to a physician if any one find relating symptoms. There are many primary symptoms which can be in a relation with RA they are:
- MORNING SYMPTOMS: This is the most common symptom, which can be found in almost every rheumatoid arthritis patients. Morning stiffness shows sign of joint stiffness, where joints like elbows, knees, back gets awkwardly immobile and as if it is stuck. Pain can also be felt, this symptom usually happens in the early morning or after a long static break. It takes almost an hour or so to regain joint normalcy.
- RHEUMATOID NODULES: Nodules are like lump shaped or bulged tissue. This lump development can mostly noticed adjoining to the pressure points, like, spine, knuckles, elbows and some times in the other parts also. It can be painful sometimes, almost one third of detected RA patients develop this rheumatoid nodules.
- FATIGUE: Symptom will make somebody tremendously tired, as if they are in the middle of huge exertion. It will make somebody drained out mentally and physically.
- MUSCLE ACHE: This symptom can affect a person over a prolonged period of time along with mild muscle cramp and pain.
- APETITE LOSS: Taste bud will not rejuvenate somebody to consume anything, resulting in less consumption of food and nutrients. It can make sudden fall in body mass, and makes patient mal-nourish.
- MALAISE: Level of uneasiness and discomfort ca remain throughout the day with the patient.
Apart from general observation to the primary symptoms, one should have his blood test done to determine on the factual ground whether you have RA antibodies or ACCP( anti cyclic citrullinated peptide) antibodies. Rheumatoid arthritis disease can also be diagnosed if a patient have a higher ESR(electrocyte sedimentation rate). Conducting an MRI(magnetic resonance imaging) can be beneficial for the tally purpose for a physician.
These are all very primary symptoms that can lead to other diseases also. But sufferer should consult doctors as early as possible to get diagnose. With inconclusive nature of RA treatment can get tough, so early reporting to a physician is expected every time. Clinical treatment of undifferentiated arthritis is an answer for the doctors for quick and aggressive medication. Patient must not take it lightly at any cost, self medication is very harmful. This can be an informative reading for those who want how to know if you have rheumatoid arthritis.