Submit Articles for inclusion here on Rheumatoid Arthritis Wiki. We would really love to hear about your experiences with this painful disease, and what you have done to ease the pain of suffering.
Guest Post Rules
We love sharing insightful, practical, and useful stories about Rheumatoid Arthritis and other Arthritis pain from others who many have good advice, or just want to share. Please look over these requirements before you submit Articles to us.
- You should have your own website where you make regular blog posts
- Guest Posters should be regular contributors to Frugal Rules
- Your post should be original content, not published elsewhere, even on your own blog
- Keep your post to 500-1,200 words
- Include a short biography with a link to your blog or social networking site
- Include two links to your blog in the body of your post but NO affiliate links, please
- Check your post for spelling and grammar before submitting
- Include an image, if possible
- Promote your post by broadcasting it on your social networking sites
- Be willing to respond to comments on the day your post is published
When you submit articles, we will review your post content before being approved by us. We reserve the right to edit your content before publishing.
Any guest author who breaks one or any of these rules will have posts removed and or account suspended or terminated or all of the above. We are looking for good quality articles to help people who may be suffering from Arthritis.
Thank you for your understanding.